Here's what you should do before enrolling.
- Make sure your eligible to enroll and meet the following conditions.
Check Your ELIGIBILITY
- If you're a current student with a declared major, run a degree audit inMyRED. The degree audit will show you courses and the number of credit hours that are outstanding.
- Use the Enrollment Scheduler in MyRED and start adding classes to your shopping cart.After you add classes to your shopping cart, you can start working with your academic advisor to finalize your schedule prior to enrollment. You do not need to wait until your registration date to start building your schedule. You can do it right now!
- Set up an appointment with your advisor in MyRED.
- Get ahead of the curve and be prepared to complete enrollment during your designated appointment time.
Need help finding building your schedule? Follow a step-by-step Enrollment Scheduler tutorial to ensure you're finding the classes you need.ENROLLMENT SCHEDULER TUTORIAL