Where students go to handle the business of being a Husker
What is Husker Hub?
Husker Hub is the new “one-stop” offering Nebraska students integrated services from the offices of Scholarships and Financial Aid, University Registrar, Bursar and Student Accounts.
You can visit Husker Hub for assistance with your enrollment and financial needs as you plan your path toward graduation.
Husker Hub is located in Louise Pound Hall, Suite 130, while Canfield Administration Building South undergoes renovations. The official Husker Hub will open on the first floor of Canfield in December 2019.
Husker Hub Benefits
- Husker Hub removes physical barriers between four offices, which reduces your number of office visits.
- Husker Hub features cross-trained staff to help you efficiently consider financial and enrollment needs.
- A visit with Husker Hub staff will leave you feeling more knowledgeable and confident.
- Husker Hub saves you time accomplishing the business of being a Husker — giving you more time to focus on academics.
SERVICES at Husker Hub
- Class Registration
- Student Bills
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Student Loans
- Work Study